3 Current Favourites - January

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Hello!

Today's blog post is all about the 3 current favourite items in my wardrobe/beauty bag. I love doing this type of blog posts as it allows me to recap all of my favourite outfits and photos. The last time I did this was in October so there are definitely a few updates!


 1. HIGH STREET FOUNDATION
The first favourite is my current high htreet foundation that I am absolutely loving at the moment! I have always been a die-hard fan of the MAC Face & Body foundation but I felt like a change, especially between what I wear to work everyday compared to evening wear.

A couple of people had recommended Loreal True Match, and given lots of beauty bloggers rave about it on Youtube, I thought I would give it a go. Me being me, thinking about too many things at once, I ended up buying the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation completely by accident. I also picked up a BB cream to try out for daytime too. I realised my mistake once I got home, but for the sake of £10 I decided to just give it a go. 

I mixed the foundation with the BB cream and applied with my fingers. The coverage and consistency is very similar to the MAC Face & Body foundation, and it also leaves a nice dewy look on my skin too. When I saw my makeup in photos, I found that it really does POP and it looks flawless! I honestly prefer my makeup in photos with this Rimmel foundation compared to my usual MAC one. Safe to say, I am SOLD and will be buying it again without a doubt!


2. VINTAGE HANDBAG
I had seen vintage Fendi, Louis Vuitton and Dior bags popping up on YouTube and Instagram recently and decided that I needed to get a piece of the action. I fell in love with the Dior vintage trotter print so naturally I started trawling eBay and Vestiaire in search of one!

I found this Dior baguette a couple of days later and loved the shape of it (the saddle bag shape wasn't for me), I loved the navy print but most of all, I loved the hardware on the zip and the strap! Needless to say, it hasn't left my side since it arrived.




3. LOUNGEWEAR SET
I am all about comfort. If something is comfortable and warm, it's a winner for me. I love sporty tracksuits, I love brand-new pyjamas and I love love love chic loungewear, especially matching sets. 

This set from Missy Empire is beautiful. It's super lightweight and I feel that it looks so put together because it is a co-ord. It's perfect for running errands, travelling or just to do absolute nothing in! I would definitely recommend!!!




And that's about it! My 3 current favourites at the moment. Did any of them surprise you? Are you guys loving any of these right now? I would love to know!

Don't forget to check out my Instagram @thestylecount to keep up to date with everything that I'm wearing and everything that I'm doing :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments