I have this thing with white tees...

Sunday, February 04, 2018

Hello!

Today's post is going to be relatively short and sweet :)


If you have been reading my blog posts for a while or you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that I have A LOT of t-shirts, white ones moreso. I have some grey and some black, but the majority are white.

Whenever I spy a new white t-shirt in the shops, I feel compelled to buy it. I have about 3 t-shirts in my wardrobe that have yet to be worn and about 7 that have only ever been worn once, it's slightly ridiculous I know.

I am a huge advocate of selling or donating clothes and shoes to someone who will love them more than me, but for some reason, I can never bring myself to sell any of my t-shirts.

Some of my favourites include the Merci t-shirt, the Females of the Future t-shirt and the classic Adidas t-shirt. These feel iconic to me, and for that reason, I just can't see myself selling them any time soon.

I think I love them so much because they can make such a statement to a plain or casual or smart outfit. To me, a t-shirt is the epitome of versatility and a printed/graphic t-shirt is just that one step further.

I know that the t-shirt featured in today's post will also become a firm favourite of mine. 



I grew up listening to Whitney Houston as my mum is a huge fan. I saw this t-shirt on the Topshop website styled with a suit. When I saw it, I was immediately scouring their t-shirt section looking for it! I couldn't find it. For the next month or so, I kept checking their website and only saw it styled with other items that were for sale but the t-shirt itself appeared nowhere on the website.

A few days before Christmas I popped in store to do some last minute shopping and lo and behold it was right in front of my eyes! I literally ran to it! I bought it in a size Medium as I like the oversized fit and I absolutely adore it.

I have worn it with these lovely velvet culottes that I picked up in the Zara sale and my trusty Vans.


Is there anything that you're obsessed with buying? Trainers or bags or anything else? 
I would love to know!

Don't forget you can also follow me on Instagram @thestylecount

Next week's post will be all about Valentine's Day - how I feel about it and what I wear for it!

xxx




You Might Also Like

0 comments