Going 'Out' Out

Saturday, April 11, 2015

For my first outfit post, I thought I would show what I wore recently to a friend's hen. We  all went out to a club in my home-town, and it wasn't a particularly hot or cold evening, so I felt in this outfit that I was dressed appropriately!



I love this jacket - it's a one-off piece that I found in a sample sale at work. I think a statement jacket is a great starting point for building an outfit. I wore the jacket with an all black ensemble underneath (black pencil skirt and black strapless top) to allow the mesh detail on the jacket to stand out.

The skirt is from ASOS and the front slit gives a different twist to the classic black pencil skirt.


I wore my pointy red Zara heels to give a pop of colour to an otherwise monochromatic outfit!

 
Links to similar items:
Hope you like! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments