Day to Night

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hi all!

With the days getting longer and summer creeping closer, the outfit post below is a perfect example of something I might wear to work at the moment, especially if I was meeting friends after. It's light and comfortable, but also smart. What I like about wearing something like this is that it can be dressed up with heels and a bold lipstick, or dressed down with some flats or trainers.


Everything is from Topshop (which I usually try to avoid!). The white cami is an updated version of their classic cami, with a V-neck instead of the straight line neck. The tapered trousers are made of a raw silk type material and I love them as I think they are a classic pair of go-to trousers for work or casual wear. The black duster kimono is from last summer but I am still finding myself always reaching for this to finish off outfits!
  

Those shoes are my most favourite pair of heels - I love the colour! And similar to my previous post, I've worn the shoes to brighten up the outfit and add some much needed colour! They are suede and the heel isn't too high, so they are quite easy to wear all day. Unfortunately, I bought them a year or two ago, but I have linked a great pair of red pointy suede courts below that I think would also work brilliantly with this outfit (or just any statement heels in general!).


If I was going to wear this outfit with flats, I would go for some white trainers, such as the Adidas Superstars or Topshop white pumps.

Links to similar items below:
Hope you like! x (Oops head cut off below but I still quite liked the shot!)



You Might Also Like

0 comments