That 70's Style

Sunday, October 01, 2017

Hey everyone,

As we are well and truly into autumn, I am starting to see everyone dig out their warmer jackets and coats, and I have noticed that for the third consecutive season, shearling jackets are everywhere!

So for this week's blog post, I have brought out my own much-loved shearling jacket that I purchased from Zara a couple of years ago to show you how I usually would wear it. 

I have also included some of the best shearling jackets out there right now, for different price points.


I picked up this jacket on a whim, it's oversized similar to the Acne Studios jackets, it's cream/beige so it's means it is easy to wear and it wasn't bank-breaking (c£90).

This type of jacket is great for daywear or evening wear, I feel.

Here, I am wearing it with an oversized white tee, Adidas leggings and Gucci loafers for majorly casual vibes.

(I don't know if you've spotted but the tee is actually a Gucci knock-off from Rome, I thought it was THE best souvenir ever as it's just so obviously fake, it's funny and I absolutely love it!!!)

You can easily dress the jacket up with jeans and heels though.











Given that I am still seeing that these are popular, I am glad I bought it but it's not an everyday jacket for me which is why I only spent about £90 on it.

I would really recommend a jacket like this to add to your winter wardrobe as it is so easy to wear, it keeps you looking super-chic whilst also keeping you super WARM!!!

There's lots of different variations of this jacket out there in the shops at the moment, in leather, in different colours....here's some of them:


Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this post x


You Might Also Like

0 comments