It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Sunday, December 24, 2017


Merry Christmas! 

...or should I say Merry Christmas Eve as it's technically 11.36pm on 24th December as I type this but let's just roll with it!

So, this is to be my LAST post of 2017! (so cliche but seriously, where does time go?!!!)


Pre-warning: it's going to be a bit more of a reflective blog post today, as it just feels right to do at this time of year. I hope you enjoy reading it!

2017 has been an amazing year for me, it's been hugely exciting with weddings and rings and proposals, but also new jobs and moving cities. Like most people, my 2017 has had its ups and downs, which I am grateful for. The not-so-good stuff has helped me to become a better person and more appreciate of the good stuff!

What I have particularly enjoyed this year is focusing more on THE STYLE COUNT. My blog is something I have always been passionate about, but it was only this year that I have really been able to dedicate myself to it. I am able to shoot photos and upload blog posts more regularly, and as a result, I have seen my following grow massively. I have loved putting my thoughts and feelings and outfits out there and seeing all the love and appreciation I get in return (mainly via Instagram).

I have just loved putting my good vibes out there and getting them back. I am thankful for it everyday and I just hope it continues!


As I look forward to next year, I know it will be a huge year already, as I get married and begin a new chapter of my life. But I also plan to continue giving THE STYLE COUNT my continuing focus and commitment and passion.

I want to continue to produce content that you all love, but that I also love creating.

I want to grow my following and my blogger network more and more.

I want to worry less about stats and figures and care more about just doing what I love, which is shopping and styling!


I am so grateful for everything I have achieved so far with regards to my blog, and so so thankful for all of the support and appreciation that you have all shown me.

So just, THANK-YOU and again, I wish you all a

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Lots of love x





You Might Also Like

0 comments