New Years Eve Outfit Ideas

Sunday, December 17, 2017


3, 2, 1....

This week's post is dedicated to New Years Eve, which I thought would be appropriate as it's only a couple of weeks away and people begin making their plans and thinking about what they want to wear on the night.

I wanted to show you what kind of outfit I would wear on New Years Eve.

As I mentioned in my Christmas party blog post, I don't tend to rush out and buy something especially for a Christmas party, and the same goes for New Years Eve. The outfit below is made up of items that were already in my wardrobe.

When I was younger, I would go clubbing and ravings on New Years Eve and I would wear dresses or skirts or playsuits, something with lots of sequins and definitely not sensible in the cold temperatures!

As I've gotten older, my idea of a perfect New Years Eve has definitely changed. Now I prefer having friends over for food and drinks, or going to a warm and cosy pub for the evening or going to the temple. It's definitely not my most favourite evening of the year, but I do feel as though welcoming a new year should be commemorated in some shape or form.

Today's outfit is something I would wear to a house party or dinner party or to a low-key pub/bar.



The blazer is my everyday black, boyfriend-style blazer from Miss Selfridge, and my mom jeans are from Zara. The bodysuit and shoes are both from Topshop. The bodysuit is nude with some sequins, it's definitely a party piece but the blazer and jeans make it more casual.

I've worn some gold earrings from ASOS too. And my fabulous bag is vintage Dior from Vestiaire Collective.

You could definitely dress this up with leather/vinyl trousers or a skirt and lose the jacket.

What do you tend to do/wear on NYE?

Don't forget you can catch more of my outfits and what I get up to via my Instagram @thestylecount

Thanks for reading! x











You Might Also Like

0 comments