The blazer of Christmas dreams - taking you from Day to Night

Monday, December 11, 2017


Hi everybody!

Keeping in theme with my previous post, this post is about how to wear an outfit that will take you through from daytime to nighttime effortlessly and seamlessly.

My day-to-night outfit is built around an ochre, velvet blazer from TOPSHOP. It came in a blush pink version, and also had matching trousers. I didn't opt to get the matching trousers, while the suit was BEAUTIFUL, I was struggling to justify the blazer cost-per-wear let alone the suit so I decided against it.


The blazer however.....utterly irresistible! (seriously, I must have looked at the blazer about 9 times before I bought it, I tried so hard not to give in)

I have teamed it with a pair of slim-fit black jogger/trousers from ZARA, heels and a long sleeve floral bodysuit from TOPSHOP.



I wore this outfit in the evening during my weekend trip to London and I also wore it during my spa break at the Belfry.

A jazzy statement piece in your wardrobe is really great for seeing you through the festive season.

Swap out the bodysuit for a roll-neck jumper or t-shirt and the heels for some white plimsolls or boots, and it is good to go for the daytime too! This definitely helps to get your wear out of the more premium items in your wardrobe.

I have also spotted some people rocking this blazer with a cheeky hoodie underneath - love it!

I hope you enjoyed reading this, and that you love this blazer as much as I do!

Check out my Instagram to see more from me and what I get up to!

x














You Might Also Like

0 comments