10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

Monday, February 26, 2018

This week's blog post is slightly different and something I have never done before but I thought it would be a good way for you to get to know me a bit better!




So here are 10 things that you may not know about me....

1. My date of birth is 22nd August 1991, which means I am 26 years old right now

2. I was born in Birmingham

3. I am a qualified management accountant (subject to submitting my logbook!)

4. I went to university and I have a Mathematics degree

5. I lived in London from January 2014 to May 2017 and LOVED it






6. I started this blog because I had all these clothes in my wardrobe and I never really wore them even though I had all these ideas about how I would wear them and with what outfits and I wanted to get my thoughts and ideas out there!

7. My hair used to be dip-dyed blonde which was amazing at first. Then I dyed my hair back to one colour for my sister's wedding and tried to recreate the blonde dip-dye effect afterwards but it was never the same. I want to hopefully dye my hair again after my wedding this spring.

8. I love love love going to the gym and exercising. I've been a member of the gym since I was about 17 years old and I've done lots of different exercise regimens - swimming, spinning, yoga etc. I don't believe in diets!


9. I am a middle child, I have one older sister and one younger brother, and for me, the Middle Child Syndrome is so real!

10. I have 3 tattoos and 6 piercings in my ears. I used to have my nose pierced too. I love them all and I want to get more in the future!

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and that you found it interesting, I know I love reading this type of stuff with other people too!

Don't forget you can catch up with me on Instagram too @thestylecount

x

 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. titanium jewelry piercing - titanium jewelry piercing - tithomeart
    Tagged titanium tubing with chi titanium flat irons jewelry, titanium legs titanium jewelry pierces, ford fusion titanium for sale Titanium jewelry is made of steel to match a copper used ford fusion titanium plate, diamond-red,

    ReplyDelete