The Wedding Diaries (3) - Hen - What I Wore

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Hi loves!

I have a super quick blog post for you this week...

I wanted to give you a bit of an insight into what we got up to for my hen weekend last month, including one outfit in particular.




I had decided that I wanted to get a big house for the weekend to celebrate my 'last weekend of freedom' with my nearest and dearest.

I had 10 girls plus myself and we managed to find a fabulous house near Chester via Airbnb. We arrived Friday afternoon at about 4pm, and left Sunday morning (slightly worse for wear) at about 11am.

Friday night plans mainly consisted of pizza, prosecco and pyjamas. My sister arranged for all the girls to have the cutest matching pyjamas with their initials embroidered on them, which became a keepsake for them to take home too.


On the Saturday, we went for a boozy brunch at the racecourses, which is where I wore this outfit.

Red is a traditional colour for indian brides, but *spoiler alert* I'm not wearing red on my wedding day, so I figured it would be nice to wear it at the hen instead! 

I have been loving the hanky-hem midi skirts that are in the shops at the moment, and this skirt will also be perfect for the honeymoon too as it is really lightweight.

I am also really loving the pink and red colour combo, I don't know what it is, but I think they go really well together. The entire outfit is from ZARA, except for the boots which are TOPSHOP.




Following the brunch, we had lots of games to play and then we headed out to Bijoux in Manchester for lots and lots of dancing. I would really recommend this place, it was really intimate so no-one got lost but also it had the best atmosphere with non-stop tunes being played. 

Safe to say, by Sunday both my head and feet were hurting from all of the above but without a doubt, I had the best weekend, and loved seeing all my friends come together.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, and can appreciate that I can't share EVERYTHING from the hen weekend but rest assured, the girls gave me a very good send off into married life!

If you were following my Instagram, you may have caught more on my stories @thestylecount

Lots of love xxx






You Might Also Like

0 comments