Layering

Monday, April 13, 2015


Hey hey!

So today's post might be a bit of a photo overload but that's just because I was really enjoying the outfit! I wasn't totally sure it would work, but gave it a try anyway and was pleasantly surprised.


I don't tend to follow trends religiously, I prefer to buy pieces that I think I can wear a few times in different ways and that I think will fit into my wardrobe well. I bought this jumpsuit a couple of years ago from ASOS (will try to link a similar one below) and decided to bring it out again as I am seeing lots of rust-coloured clothing around, along with lots of wide legged trousers.


I have styled the jumpsuit in a slightly different way to when I first bought it. I've layered with a grey funnel neck jersey top to make the outfit less dressy. I think the colour combination is good too.



These leopard print flatforms are from Topshop and walking in them definitely takes some getting used to! But the print is perfect against the colours in the outfit and the height stops the jumpsuit from dragging on the floor. You could swap out the flatforms and duster for a pair of white pumps and a leather jacket to dress it down even more.

Links to similar items below:
Hope you like! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments