Superstar

Thursday, April 30, 2015

 Heeey!
So I haven't posted in a while as I've been away on holiday. I went to Miami which was uhh-mazing, but getting back into the swing of things at home has definitely not been easy!
I am planning to do a special blog post showing a few outfits that I wore in Miami, which should be up in a week or so. But in the meantime, I have put some Miami outfit photos up on my Instagram that I'm not going to blog, so definitely go check them out and let me know what you think (@thestylecount).


Anyway, enough chit-chat, onto the outfit! I am LOVING my Adidas Originals Superstars at the moment (to the point where I've consciously had to stop wearing them to maintain the whiteness a bit). They go with everything and are so comfortable.

I've been wearing these Zara leather trousers a lot too. I've never really worn them with a crop before because I was worried it might look weird with the waistband on the trousers but I think it works with the trainers, making the look more 'sporty'. (It's the same grey jersey top from my previous post too.)

I also wear these trousers with oversized shirts and a pair of courts, as their tapered style means they can also look very smart, which is what I love about them - their versatility. It's a key thing I look for when making purchases.


I've been seeing lots of people wearing fur stoles recently, so I decided to dig mine out too. It adds a pop of colour and a touch of glam. It's from H&M from a few years ago, but as always, I'll link similar items below.


It's only a quick post today guys, but the Miami one will be up real soon!!!

Hope you like x

You Might Also Like

0 comments