Miami Lookbook

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Hey!
Today's post is a few outfits that I wore on holiday last month...
Outfit 1:


Yep, I jumped on the gladiator bandwagon! And I LOVE them! I purchased mine from Zara a couple of months ago, and they were a bit on the pricey side (around £90) but I have wanted a pair for a while and I can definitely see myself wearing these for many summers to come.

I went for the nude colour as I felt a black pair might be too harsh/make outfits look too busy. They make a pretty bold statement with the height of them already.

The bralet is from Missguided, again an old purchase that I'd been saving for the perfect occasion (wasn't really something I thought I could wear around the UK!) which I paired with my trusty black Levi's cut-offs.

  
Outfit 2: 


I wore this outfit out to dinner, and wasn't entirely sure what to wear the orange crop with. I was thinking originally to wear my Zara metallic shorts (Check my instagram @thestylecount to see how I wore those) but it ended up looking a bit crazy, and not in the good way!

I decided to go with a pair of grey silk shorts from Topshop Boutique and I think the colours complement each other well. They have an elasticated waist, so could be worn high waisted like I've done, or they could sit lower.


My crop top is from River Island (via ASOS) and I like that it's a slightly different twist on a normal crop. It's more structured, with the accentuated shoulders and notched hemline. The colour also looked great with a bit of a tan! 


 I practically lived in these heels while in Miami - they're from H&M, but I'll find something similar to link below. I was trying to pack lightly for the holiday, and only took two pairs of heels (second pair below). This pastel pair went with pretty much everything!

Outfit 3:
I look super awkward in the final outfit pics - it was quite rainy so we had to take these in the hotel foyer.

The black bandeau and black trousers are from ASOS, and my heels are a pair of brown mules from Primark with two thick straps - SO comfortable for a night out! They had them in black too.

I've been after a pair of black wide leg trousers for a while and if I'm honest, I'm not loving these 100% as they're a jersey material, and I would have preferred them to be more of a crepe-style material instead.

I was going for a minimal look, so just added a dainty two-chain necklace from ASOS. I feel like this outfit would look great with a top-knot, but as you can see, I don't do much with my hair!

I hope you enjoyed this post - I love putting holiday outfits together - maybe this will inspire some of you out there with your packing!

Links to items below:




You Might Also Like

0 comments