LWD (Little White Dress)

Saturday, June 13, 2015


Hey there!

Wow, I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted. Lately I've been mad busy with work and college and all those fun things. I've also put myself on a shopping ban until the end of June, as my spending was getting a bit ridiculous!! Two weeks and counting!

However, I picked up this perfect LWD from H&M last month after eyeing it up in the window displays, and what made it even more perfect was how much a bargain it was. It was £9.99!


I've rediscovered my love for H&M recently, purely because it's the closest store to my office near Oxford Street meaning I can pop in during my lunch-break. I was casually browsing one day when I saw THOSE croc mules (if you know, you know). Again, they were a huge half-price bargain, from £50 to £25 so I grabbed them and didn't think twice! I usually wear a size 4, but these were a size 5 and fit fine.


That's the thing with H&M, if you don't buy it there and then, it might not be there the next day! I'll try to link something similar below.

This dress is going to be great for cover-ups on holiday, sure. But that wasn't my first thought when I saw it. I was thinking a leather biker, and maybe even some heels?! It's pretty sheer, but a cami underneath solves that problem easily. I haven't worn much in the way of accessories purposely, as I think the simplicity is what makes the dress.


Hope you enjoyed! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments