Sequins and Stan

Friday, June 19, 2015

Happy Friday!
Today I have a real quick post of an outfit that I wore to dinner recently. I bought some animal-print Stan Smiths after I got back from Miami, as I spotted them in a store over there and they were so beautiful, I was desperately trying to find a pair in my size as soon as I landed!!
I managed to cop a pair from from very.com, which I've never used before. In comparison to the Superstars, I'd say that the Stan Smiths stay whiter, look more 'polished' and cleaner. The Superstars definitely feel more sporty and chunky.
Once I'd bought the trainers, I decided that I needed a great pair of everyday tapered black trousers to wear them with for work etc. (This always happens to me - I buy one thing which leads to me to buy five other things, just to wear with the first thing that I bought!)

I found the perfect pair in Topshop - they were high-waisted, tapered and ankle-grazing - all super-flattering. AND they were £22. The crop/bralet was in the Topshop Xmas sale, the colours are just amazing. And the sleeveless duster is also from Topshop! My outfits lately have been all the same store head-to-toe, not on purpose at all!


I quite like mixing it up lately, dressing down certain pieces with trainers and combining formalwear with casualwear. Why not?!

Anyway, I hope you liked this quick post, and as always, I'll get some links to similar items and leave them below. x





You Might Also Like

0 comments