Everyone needs a green leather skirt in their life...!

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hey all!

So, I think you may begin to spot a pattern in my buying and blogging behaviour - I tend to buy something and wait a while before wearing it. I'm not quite sure why I do this, I think it's because I'm building outfits in my head but I don't quite have all the items in my wardrobe yet, so there's a bit of a delay!

I got an amazing faux-leather skirt from Zara over a year ago - it's perfect for work where our dresscode is very casual. The skirt is A-line and sits high-waisted on me. As it wasn't real leather, it was only £25.99.

Zara brought the skirt out again a couple of seasons later, not only in black, but also in brown and green. I was originally planning to buy the brown, but when I saw the green version in store, I fell in love!! I thought it would look great in the summer so I guess I was waiting for the perfect weather in this case!




I wore the skirt with a H&M stripey shirt (and so began my obsession with oversized stripey shirts!), my Zara gladiators and a tan bag. I think this could look slightly dressier with a pair of courts instead, or even more casual with trainers.

I hope you like the look. I'll try and link similar items below as always x

PS Zara AW15 Collection has the same skirt in two new colours - I'm so tempted!!!




You Might Also Like

0 comments