Summer Stripes

Saturday, August 01, 2015


Heeeey!
So, unless you have been living under a rock this summer, you'll have seen wide-leg trousers EVERYWHERE lately. Topshop has been killing it with their stripey style especially, which they brought out in a few colours, and H&M also did a great monochrome pair too (H&M always needs a shout-out).


I'm not sure if you can see in the photos but I'm also wearing a gold minimal choker style necklace from Freedom @ Topshop, which I borrowed from my sister. It's a drop choker which added the perfect little something as it makes a statement but is still so delicate. My top is from a sample sale and I love it because its like a dressy version of a everyday t-shirt...if that makes sense?! 

My heels are old H&M, they were from the campaign that Miranda Kerr fronted. They're sort of caged/gladiator-esque with lace-ups and pretty much go with anything! Plus they're quite comfortable.

  

These trousers are actually part of a matching co-ord, but I didn't buy the top, as together I felt like it looked like I was wearing pyjamas! They were about £40 and they really caught my eye - I could picture them with heels on a night out (as shown) but also with a white tshirt and trainers too. The only thing that stops me wearing these trousers with flats is that they would drag on the floor!

I hope you liked x




You Might Also Like

0 comments