Palm tree trews

Saturday, August 08, 2015


Hey!

I wanted to do a post around these fabulous palm tree print trousers that I picked up from H&M for £12.99. I bought them thinking that they would be perfect to wear to the airport on my way to Miami, what with the palm trees and all - so appropriate!


They're jersey material, with an elasticated waist, so it literally felt like I was wearing joggers. I'm always thinking of airport outfits that look great, but are also comfy/warm. I put comfort above style everyday!!!

I'm also wearing a pair of gold double-strap sliders that I picked up from H&M on the same day for £19.99. I wasn't sure if I would really get my wear out of sliders back home in the UK, which is why I didn't go for a pair of Birks or something more expensive. 


Originally I wore the trousers with a black cami and cream Converse, and since my holiday, I've worn them a couple of times to go out and about in the UK on sunny days. They've come in pretty handy so I'm glad I got them!


I hope you enjoyed the look. I will try to link similar items below x

You Might Also Like

0 comments