The dreamiest denim dress

Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Hi!

Shock, horror! I think the outfit below that I'm about to blog is still in-store! That's definitely got to be a first for me, proving just how much I LOVE it, as I'm so excited to share it and style it.


I have been lusting after denim dresses for about a year when Miss Selfridge first brought one out (with the D-ring belt, it was pretty great) but I kept telling myself no, and that I didn't need it. I am so glad I held off on buying one because the best was yet to come. With this Topshop dress, the denim is thicker, and I prefer it's wash. I love the buttons and (surprisingly) I prefer the lack of belt.


I think that the slight A-line shape of the dress makes it quite classic, so I consider it a wardrobe staple!

I decided to size up for this dress. My usual size came up super short on me which I thought was a bad idea, given this would end up as a day dress mostly.

In all honesty, I found the dress a bit difficult to style - it looked funny with certain flats and trainers. In general I would probably go for shoes that have ankle straps or laces that tie around the ankle. The pair that I am wearing are from Zara, I bought them in the sale after seeing them on SUCCEEDinStyle (@juslyall) :P


I hope you enjoyed this post. How would you style this dress? Links below as usual!


You Might Also Like

0 comments