Feeling green

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Hey!!


So, I have broken out my trusty tapered black trousers again. (They were also in a previous post "Sequins and Stan".) Hopefully you can see slightly better in these pictures where the sit on me, and just how flattering they really are! And also just how versatile. 


I teamed the trousers with this tulip print crop from ASOS. The top was part of a co-ord, with a matching pencil skirt which I bought and returned. I found that together, the pieces didn't really suit me. I also saw myself getting more use out of the top than the skirt. The heels aren't showing up too well on camera but they are a pair of white courts from Topshop (called Gemini2). I find this is a perfect heel height for me, and they are super comfortable. They currently have the shoes in a few other colours/prints too, including snakeskin which is very tempting!! 



I hope you liked this post! :)

Links to similar items:



You Might Also Like

0 comments