Dubai Lookbook

Saturday, October 24, 2015


Hey!

So better late than never, I have just posted a few outfits that I wore during the evenings on my trip to Dubai earlier this month.

Some were taken on an iPhone, so aren't the best quality, sorry!

OUTFIT 1

Everything is from Topshop! The top is an all-over sequin, halter-neck crop which has been in my wardrobe for a couple of years. Things like this are great to bring out every few months, especially around Xmas! I bought these mensy fit gold trousers quite recently, and they're the usual high-waisted fit that I prefer. I think the top could look great with white wide leg trousers too.



OUTFIT 2

I bought this skirt in the Topshop sale a couple of months ago - I love the fit, the colour and the wrap around effect that it has going on. I've seen lots of wrap skirts with splits around lately! They're a great twist on the classic pencil skirt, for sure. The white bralet is from Miss Selfridge.

I took a couple of pairs of heels with me but ended up wearing my white courts every night. Looking back at the pictures, I think this look would have been better with a different pair of shoes, something less matchy. My clutch is old, from H&M. 


OUTFIT 3
This outfit was from all from sample sales. I absolutely love the yellow crop, it has an unusual neck line and I like that its tailored rather than jersey. The white joggers are a bit of a 'marmite' piece, you either love them or hate them! I LOVE them. They were so comfy to go out in, and I think they look so dressy considering they're essentially joggers!




Hope you liked! x

You Might Also Like

0 comments