Christmas/New Year's Eve Party Lookbook

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Hey hey!

With the festive season well and truly upon us, I thought it would be a good idea to post a lookbook showing some outfit ideas for the nights out and parties that will be happening over the next few weeks.

As always, the outfits take pieces from my wardrobe that aren't necessarily new or currently in store but can be styled in different ways to add a different spin! I believe that you really don't have to buy something new for every social event in your calendar!

I've styled a dress, skirt and playsuit below:


OUTFIT 1: LGD (dress)


This dress is from Miss Selfridge and its the perfect Xmas dress because of the colour combination. The material changes colour from purple to gold as you move, which is so beautiful.

The cut of the dress is quite classic, and can be worn with tights and boots or bare legs and heels. These heels are from H&M and the overcoat is from Topshop.  



OUTFIT 2: Sequins (skirt)


Another head-to-toe Topshop outfit, because why not?! The skirt is from Topshop last year, but its one of those pieces that I can always pull out around this time of the year.

The heels add a colour pop to an otherwise neutral outfit and the cami is one of Topshop's classic camis.

I've kept the jewellery to a minimum as I think the skirt already makes enough of a statement.



OUTFIT 3: Vampy velvet (playsuit)

I bought this playsuit from H&M a couple of weeks ago and I am in LOVE with it!! (It should still be available in-store/online too!)
It is black velvet with spaghetti straps and lace detailing. It is so flattering to wear, but the only annoying thing is that there is no zip, so can be extra awkward to put on/take off.
The thigh high boots make the look a bit more wintery and cover me up a bit more. I think wearing tights with this outfit might ruin it a slightly, as you wouldn't see the lace as much, but could still be done!
I hope you liked these looks and that they offered some inspiration for your party outfits! X



You Might Also Like

0 comments