What I wear to work

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Hi!

I thought I would do a quick post on a typical outfit that I might typically wear to work during the week.

I don't have to dress super-smart in the office, however, and I'm usually in trainers. This outfit is smarter than my average!

Unintentionally, everything is from Topshop (I will link similar items below).  


I have lots of shirts in my wardrobe, casual and smart. They're my go-to, with ripped jeans or a leather skirt as it can get cold in the office. 

I have a couple of white shirts but this one is my favourite cut. It's the perfect fit (not too tight and not too over-sized) and looks great with heels or flats or trainers.

The trousers I'm wearing are the "awkward-length, pleated" ones from Topshop. They have an elasticated waist and are really comfy. They go well with ankle boots and with trainers.

I also bought the tortoise shell ankle boots that are pretty much everywhere at the moment, which go with almost everything!


And yep, I am normally in my glasses at work too!


You Might Also Like

0 comments