It's Been A Whirl

Thursday, April 21, 2016


Hey!

It's been a while since I last posted (starting to sound like a broken record) but hopefully it'll be worth the wait?!

I just realised my last post was all about stripes too, so not a lot of variety is happening at the moment, but it's all completely coincidental...I just love some stripes in my wardrobe! 


So, I just love a pair of high-waisted trousers. I have a slight obsession with them as they are really flattering, super comfortable and also easy to wear for day to night transitional outfits.
I have already worn these trousers during the evening, but swapped the denim jacket for a leather jacket and the trainers for heels, but kept everything else pretty much the same (high-neck black bodysuit from Missguided underneath).
I have been told that these trousers look like I'm wearing pyjamas, which I can kind of see, but I don't really mind. I like the whole underwear as outwear look anyway!
 

I think I've been excited to post something as it's been so long, and the warmer weather is making me want to wear all of my summer wardrobe now!

The bucket bag is from Zara, the denim jacket is from Topman and the sunglasses are by Quay Australia.

Trainers are Nike Huaraches (from ASOS) but these trousers would also look great with a pair of white pumps too, for a cleaner look.

This style of trousers also look great with a crop or with a thin roll neck jumper.




Hope you liked! X








You Might Also Like

0 comments