Styling Nike Huaraches

Thursday, April 28, 2016



Hey hey,

The latest pair of trainers I bought were these Nike Huaraches, and this post is centred around them.

I have always been drawn to classic Huaraches, even though I know they're not everyone's cup of tea, however something always kept me from buying them.

When I saw the new style of Huaraches come out, I fell in love. They looked much more sleeker than the original design, and I also thought they would be less common, and they were just more 'me'!


I have started wearing trainers a lot more often since moving to London (it's so much easier and quicker to walk to where you need to get to!) and I feel that as I've worn them more, my style has sort of changed to adapt to them more.


My everyday go-to look for work usually starts with these black ripped skinnies and finishes with a pair of trainers.

With this outfit, I have worn my grey, oversized Ellese tee (think it's actually mens!) with my navy blue bomber jacket (Stradivarius).


I did think it might look a bit overkill wearing a sports logo tee and trainers, but someone described my style as being "sporty" the other day, and didn't really know how to take it, so I decided to embrace it!

(Also wearing a black velvet choker but not sure if its too visible.)



The trainers themselves are super comfortable to wear, and really light and flexible to walk in. They are a bit on the pricier side (around £100) but you can usually buy them from Office/ASOS with student discount. They also come in a few other colours, such as orange and grey.
Hope you enjoyed! X



You Might Also Like

0 comments