I never liked you anyway

Sunday, July 31, 2016


Hey!

Apologies, these blog posts are becoming few and far between these days. I'm hoping to be a lot more consistent with posts once my exams are well and truly out the way (hopefully by September). But anyway, I still wanted to post something to show I'm still alive! 


On a beautiful sunny day, I subconsciously decided to reach for the most neutral/grey outfit ever, but I'm hoping the red lipstick makes up for the lack of colour elsewhere!

The jeans are from Topshop, and they are straight leg style which is something I've never bought before, but I think they look really good with heels. I still find them quite tricky to style though. 

I have been loving slogan tees lately also. This one is from the brand 'Adolescent' (via ASOS) and reads "I never liked you anyway" (nothing too serious!).

Finally, like everyone else, I caved and bought the Missguided Zazula biker jacket. It is such a great fit, and goes with pretty much anything, instantly smartening up any outfit. It also looks good with trainers and flats. 


Links to similar items below:

You Might Also Like

0 comments