Tango-ready outfits in Argentina!

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Hello!


It's definitely been a long while since I last posted on my blog (apologies! - my Instagram is updated slightly more regularly if you want to see what I am getting up to - @thestylecount) but I thought that following my recent travels to South America, it would be a good way to re-start my blogging. I have shown a few of the outfits that I wore during the first part of my trip in Buenos Aires in Argentina below.

For my first day in Buenos Aires, I wore an electric blue animal-print playsuit from Miss Selfridge. It is quite old but I packed it as the colours were very holiday-esque and the loose fit meant it was extremely comfortable in the HOT temperatures!

My gold sandals are from Primark and cat eye sunglasses are by Quay Australia (vis ASOS). 


This next outfit was worn to a tango class in the evening so I thought the bardot neckline would be fab for a bit of dancing!

Again it is from Miss Selfridge, and was so easy to wear. I didn't mind the long trousers; it's sometimes needed when the air con just gets a bit too much!

Sandals are from Zara and go with literally everything. I also bought them in gold, which I took to Barcelona with me (outfits from Barcelona are on my Instagram @thestylecount - go check them out!).


Another day, another jumpsuit! What can I say, they are just so flattering and I absolutely love them! This outfit was for a casual dinner and drinks at the port in Buenos Aires. It is from Missguided, and although not visible, has a strappy back which gives the outfit a bit of an edge.

I love the colours and the stripes of this jumpsuit, and the fact that it is culotte style means that multiple trend boxes are being ticked!

The brown sandals are from H&M, but have since been thrown away so I am currently on the search for some replacements!


The final outfit I have included below is what I wore to the Iguassu Falls. This yellow dress was an absolute bargain, as were the sunnies, both from Primark. 

The dress is quite shapeless but I tied my Topshop denim shirt around my waist to fix this.

I wore Converse on this day, as there was a lot of walking involved so I decided to be sensible!


I hope you liked this post and that it possibly provides some inspiration for your travels.

My next post will be outfits from the second part of my trip, which was in Rio, Brazil!


x

You Might Also Like

0 comments