Mallorca Looks

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Hey!

So, it's been a while and there seems a be a bit of a pattern emerging - a blog post follows on from a trip away. I guess that's because I have more time to take photos for blog posts whilst on holiday than when I'm at home. 

The outfits below are a few that I wore on a recent trip to Mallorca - hopefully you'll sense the different vibe compared to my South America outfits.

Outfit 1:

I am a complete sucker for a graphic tee, especially white ones, so when I saw this one on the Topshop website I snapped it up immediately.

I'm wearing it with a mint tailored pencil skirt that is quite formal, but the front split makes it less so. And as always, my trusty sliders to finish it off.










Outfit 2:

Quite a bold colour for me, and I'm not sure if I could/would wear it at home but it's definitely a great holiday piece. You don't really need to wear much else, as the colour and lace detailing on the dress is enough.

The shoes are from Zara from years ago. I have them in white too, and they are the most comfortable shoes, whilst also looking minimal and classic.








Outfit 3:

This is probably my favourite outfit that I wore in Mallorca. The kimono has a bird print over it, and is loose and baggy in all the right places.

It's quite a statement piece so I kept the skirt and cami completely muted to let the kimono pop!






Hope you like these outfits - I have linked similar items below each outfit just in case you want to check them out.

Please leave a comment here or on my Instagram page (@thestylecount) letting me know if you did! X

You Might Also Like

0 comments