Gucci Girl

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

 Quick outfit on the blog for you today...

I'm not sure if it's obvious or not, but I absolutely love a statement/graphic/logo tee. I have more of these in my wardrobe than I would like to say...but after a quick flick through my older blog posts and Instagram posts, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to guess!

A month or so ago I was seeing a few vintage-y tees around, with one in particular looking very similar to the iconic Gucci tee and thought they were really funny in a tongue-in-cheek kind of way.

After a quick browse, I decided to go for the Gucci/Champion logo tee from Coco Rose London (link to website* here).

*Website seems to be down at the moment but keep checking back!


When it arrived, I wasn't bowled over by the quality but didn't expect much more for £24.99. I love the boxy, oversized fit of the tee, and the fact that the logo is quite bold.

I chose black as a lot of the tees I already own are mainly white or grey, so I decided to go for something a bit different.


I have paired the tee with some colour pop trousers and white courts, both from Topshop, along with my favourite white cat eye sunnies from Quay Australia.

The trousers are high waisted and super comfortable. I felt that this look came together better than I thought it would, and has a bit of a unintended retro feel to it.

My choker is from Missguided a while ago but unfortunately I can't find one similar! Any time of choker would work though.




I hope you enjoyed. Please let me know what you thought of this look! xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments