The basic white tee x3

Sunday, September 10, 2017

 

Hi all! 

I hope you're well.

This week's blog post is made up of three very different outfits, but they all have one thing in common...they are built around the basic white tee, something I think 99.99999% of you all will have in your wardrobes!

I did this blog post as an example to show how the different items in a wardrobe can be so versatile, and worn in so many different ways. 

OUTFIT 1: WHITE TEE & DUSTER

The first outfit I am wearing begins with the white tee and some everyday, standard blue mid-wash skinnies (Topshop Jamies) that I have owned and loved for years.

With it I wore my bright and beautiful duster jacket from MISS SELFRIDGE. I am not usually an avid Miss Selfridge shopper but I spotted this jacket through the window one day and fell in love. I love the colour and the print, I love the length and I also love the slits in the side of the jacket which make it more casual.

To finish the look, I wore some baby pink mules from Primark. I thought a muted colour would work better as the print of the jacket is already very bold and adding more colour into the mix would have been too 'clashy' for my liking.

Bag is Zara and sunglasses are Rayban.

NB Please excuse the super annoying loop thing on my jacket that is visible in every single picture!!!











OUTFIT 2: WHITE TEE & LEATHER JACKET

For the next outfit I paired the white tee (knotted into a crop) with my Zara black flared trousers.

I threw on my everyday leather biker jacket, and thought the monochrome outfit needed a splash of colour, so I popped on my Zara mustard mules.

I love how this outfit looks more chic through the absence of colour, and although the tee is cropped, I feel this look is smarter than the first one. 

Bag is from Next and sunglasses are Rayban.













OUTFIT 3: WHITE TEE & CHUNKY KNIT

For the final outfit, I have worn the white tee with this insanely warm and cosy chunky knit cardigan from River Island.

The cardigan is quite a statement piece so I wore my black Zara jeans (the absolute bargain find from my latest trip to Rome, if you haven't read it yet, go have a quick read!) with raw hem to add to the laid back look. To finish the outfit, I have worn my blush pink Gucci slippers. Again, I think these add to the casual vibes that I'm going for, but they also really polish off the look.

Bag is Zara and sunglasses are Rayban.













So that's the three outfits all centred around the basic white tee. What did you think? How do you wear your white tees? I would love to know!

Hope you enjoyed! x


You Might Also Like

0 comments