Check It Out #TrendAlert

Sunday, November 05, 2017


 Morning all!

Without a doubt, the item that everybody has been snapping up this season has been the GREY CHECK BLAZER. The check print has been everywhere recently, from coats and blazers to jumpers, trousers and dresses. 

It's been a real trend this season.

There's lot of different types check, Prince of Wales, English heritage houndstooth, gingham (which was huge this summer), the list goes on...



I picked up a grey check blazer in the Prince of Wales check from Mango and I was close to buying a pair of check trousers from Topshop too but they never had my size in stock!

The check print is great to wear as a casual or formal outfit, the pieces can be worn lots of different ways to lots of different occasions.

This check dress is from Zara and was an absolute BARGAIN (similar here) at £25.99.

Why do I love it?

I can wear it out with friends with a pair of thigh-high boots, or I can wear it to the shops with tights and flat boots, or to work with tights and black heels.

It is WARM and really comfortable to wear.

And the ruffle detail at the hem of the dress adds something different.

And did I mention it was £25.99?!!










If you haven't picked up anything in check for your winter wardrobe, I really think you should!

Although it is a trend right now, I think this pattern is timeless and you will get tons of wear out of the item!

Here are some check print items I've seen in the shops right now that I love:


What do you think? 

Have you bought into this trend yet or are you planning to? 

x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Indeed you've shared the great post keep posting. fur collar bomber jackets looks stylish yet modest.

    ReplyDelete